Rest, Dream, Restore: Vedanta Yoga Nidra & Therapeutic Restorative (75 hours)
Date: May 15 to May 22 (7 nights), 2020[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Event Description (EDIT)” _builder_version=”3.21″]
Give yourself permission to truly slow down and savor the restorative practice of coming into stillness. These practices invite each student into the depth of their being.
Participants will have time to explore cultivating inner awareness and how to hold space for that with their students.
Important Course Information
This training is one module of the advanced level certification through the Caribe Yoga Academy. This is a 75-hour module of the advanced level certification through the Caribe Yoga Academy. The student must complete two other elective modules and the required Mahatma Within module in order to finish their advanced level training.
What You’ll Learn[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text (EDIT) ” _builder_version=”3.21″]
- Basic teachings from the Mandukya Upanishad
- The Stages of Yoga Nidra
- Selected practices from the Yoga Sutra
- Mastering Sleep
- Working with the Nervous System & The Relaxation Response
- How the Koshas work together in Restorative Poses
- Restorative Asanas
- Prop Usage for Impact
- and more!
Sample Day[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
6:00 to 8:00 a.m. : Morning Sadhana
8:00 a.m. : Silent Breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. : History, Philosophy, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy etc.
11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. : History, Philosophy, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy etc.
12:45 p.m. : Lunch
12:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. : Afternoon break, study and leisure
4:15 p.m. to 6:15p.m. : Teaching Practice and Techniques, Alignment, Sequencing, Sadhana etc.
6:15 p.m. : Dinner
7:15 to 8:45 p.m. : Evening Practice, Meditation, play shop, Review Session or film
What’s Included[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 vegetarian meals per day at OM at Cashew Hill
- Daily restorative yoga or Yoga Nidra classes
- Professional manual and workbook
- Expert mentorship and faculty guidance
- On-going support post-graduation
What’s Not Included
We’ve found that allowing our students to plan certain things like travel and other activities helps each person to find the balance between fun and study. Below is what’s NOT included in your booking.
- Flight in and out of Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Any meals not taken at the Cashew Hill Jungle Lodge
- Any additional activities not listed above
- Travelers insurance
Location: OM at Cashew Yoga & Retreat Center[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.20.2″]
OM at Cashew hill rests atop a quiet jungle hill with gorgeous ocean views from every angle. Located just minutes from the bustle of Puerto Viejo, you’ll become one with nature while enjoying everything that a Caribbean cultural experience has to offer (video).
- Black & White Sand Beaches of Playa Negra and Cocles
- Organic Chocolate and Local Farms
- Authentic and local Caribbean experience
- Plenty of beach-side activities
- The lush, beautiful jungle
You’ll have the convenience of town amenities paired with the tranquil seclusion of the jungle! Enjoy a refreshing waterfall pool plunge, explore the gardens where your food grows, spot and hear wildlife all around you. The cottages have UV filtered water, provide daily housekeeping, and laundry service available for purchase.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row custom_padding=”0px|||” padding_top_2=”0px” module_class=”no-top” _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
Swimming Pool (outdoor)[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
Organic Farm to Table Cuisine[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
Vegan Scratch Kitchen[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
WiFi in Reception[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
Dedicated Yoga Platform[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
Onsite Garden & Forest Overlook[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
In-room Kitchen, Dinette and Bathroom[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Title: Reserve / Book” module_id=”reserve” _builder_version=”3.20.2″]
Book Now to Reserve Your Spot![/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text (Verify Language)” _builder_version=”3.21″]
Join hundreds of Yoga students who have received their certification or completed additional training at Caribe Yoga Academy!
Here’s how to book:
- Complete your Basic Registration at the form below.
- After registration, you’ll receive a thank you and a link to complete a deposit.
- Pay a $600 deposit to reserve your spot (deposits count toward the full program cost).
- You’ll receive an email confirming your reservation within 24 hours.
- Pay the remainder $899 in Course Fees at least 21 days before the event.
Ready to get started! Reserve your spot today! (Here’s a quick note on why you should book directly with Caribe Yoga Academy)[/et_pb_text][et_pb_code admin_label=”Ninja Form (Verify this is the Correct ninja Form)” _builder_version=”3.24.1″]
[/et_pb_code][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text: Important Notes / Contact Us” _builder_version=”3.20.2″]
Important Info: Cancellation Policy and Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
Questions? Email us directly at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you soon as we can![/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_b3_testimonial_grid_slider b3_testimonial_grid_slider_layout=”2columns” b3_testimonial_slider_display_tags=”specifictag” include_tags=”||on” b3_testimonial_grid_slider_speed=”1000″ b3_testimonial_grid_slider_display_automatic_slide_duration=”3000″ b3_testimonial_grid_slider_display_company_name=”off” b3_testimonial_grid_slider_equal_height_box=”off” b3_testimonial_grid_slider_display_quote_icon=”off” b3_testimonial_grid_slider_show_arrows_hover=”on” testimonial_display_star_rating=”off” b3_testimonial_grid_slider_display_quote_left_size_tablet=”225px” b3_testimonial_grid_slider_display_quote_right_size_tablet=”225px” testimonial_display_star_rating_space_tablet=”40px” _builder_version=”3.21″ body_font_size_tablet=”51″ body_line_height_tablet=”2″][/et_pb_b3_testimonial_grid_slider][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row module_id=”cancellation” _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Title: Cancellation Policy” _builder_version=”3.20.2″]
Cancellation Policy[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.20.2″]
- All reservations for 300-Hour Level Courses require a deposit of $600 USD.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- If you chose to cancel your reservation/booking, we are unable to process refunds for any reason.
- The remainder of the cost of the course you have chosen is due 21 days before the course start date.
- In the unusual occasion where we are unable to host the course or Caribe Yoga Academy makes the decision to cancel your course, your deposit and any other course fees paid to Caribe Yoga Academy will be refunded to you in a timely manner.
Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.24.1″]
We’re a boutique Yoga Academy and many of our students come from international locations around the world. We don’t use a fancy booking system, and though you may have seen us on some of the popular booking sites (BookYogaRetreats and RetreatNetwork) we prefer instead that you book with us directly.
Why we use our own reservation system:
- Reservation systems are costly and take a lot of time to maintain (we prefer to focus on providing the very best, authentic and tranquil learning environment for our students)
- Booking Sites take a large fee from our customers AND our academy (sometimes as much as 30% goes to the site… and not to our school).
Booking Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy means that:
- Your deposit goes immediately to your benefit (instead of fees for an outside booking site)
- You’re helping Caribe Yoga Academy support our amazing staff and continue to improve the OM at Cashew Hill facilities
- You’re benefiting the local Puerto Viejo economy (we do our best to buy local and stay local… it’s how our community thrives!)
What to Expect When You Book:
We use good, old-fashioned PayPal and our website forms to take reservations and class deposits.
We know this may be a little different than booking a hotel or vacation… but completing your training at Caribe Yoga Academy isn’t just a normal experience. Help support our team, our family and the local economy in Puerto Viejo!
If you have any questions, you can always email us directly and we’ll be happy to address any concerns![/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]