250 Hour Yoga Alliance Foundational Level Yoga Teacher Training
Date: October 15 – November 9, 2021
Become a 200-hour Graduate & a Registered Yoga Teacher with the Caribe Yoga Academy!
The Caribe Yoga Academy offers the unique opportunity to complete your 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in an immersive, one-of-a-kind experience in the beautiful jungle of Puerto Viejo.
Program cost includes three incredibly delicious and healthy meals per day and lodging in our jungle cabinas. Start your journey!
Important Course Information
This course has two half days off and three full days off through your 26-day experience. If you will require more time to explore the area please book additional days to stay in Puerto Viejo. There is not a lot of free time built into our intensive schedule for sightseeing.
Courses start at 3 p.m. (check-in) on the first scheduled date of the program. All trainings end at 11 a.m. (check-out) on the last scheduled date of the program.
What You’ll Learn
Our unique program goes above and the Yoga Alliance standards to provide you a truly in-depth transformational experience. Dive deep into:
- Yoga History
- Energy Anatomy
- Teaching Methodology
- Spritual Practices
- And more!
6:00 to 8:00 a.m. : Morning Sadhana
8:00 a.m. : Silent Breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. : History, Philosophy, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy etc.
11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. : History, Philosophy, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy etc.
12:45 p.m. : Lunch
12:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. : Afternoon break, study and leisure
4:15 p.m. to 6:15p.m. : Teaching Practice and Techniques, Alignment, Sequencing, Sadhana etc.
6:15 p.m. : Dinner
7:15 to 8:45 p.m. : Evening Practice, Meditation, play shop, Review Session or film
This course has two half days off and three full days off through your 26 day experience. If you will require more time to explore the area please book additional days to stay in Puerto Viejo. There is not a lot of free time built into our intensive schedule for sightseeing.
- Transportation from SJO (airport) or Adventure Inn (Alajuela) to OM at Cashew Hill retreat & training center on listed start date of the program. Transportation required for other dates will not be included.
- 25 nights of accommodation
- 3 vegetarian meals per day at OM at Cashew Hill
- Daily yoga classes
- A waterfall excursion with transportation included
- Professional manual and workbook
- Expert mentorship and faculty guidance
- On-going support post-graduation
- A Caribe Yoga Academy goody bag
- A Caribe Yoga Academy tank top
What’s Not Included
We’ve found that allowing our students to plan certain things like travel and other activities helps each person to find the balance between fun and study. Below is what’s NOT included in your booking.
- Flight in and out of Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Any meals not taken at the Cashew Hill Jungle Lodge
- Any additional activities not listed above
- Travelers insurance
Location: OM at Cashew Hill Retreat & Training Center
OM at Cashew Hill rests atop a quiet jungle hill with gorgeous ocean views from every angle. Located just minutes from the bustle of Puerto Viejo, you’ll become one with nature while enjoying everything that a Caribbean cultural experience has to offer (video).
- Black & White Sand Beaches of Playa Negra and Cocles
- Organic Chocolate and Local Farms
- Authentic and local Caribbean experience
- Plenty of beach-side activities
- The lush, beautiful jungle
You’ll have the convenience of town amenities paired with the tranquil seclusion of the jungle! Enjoy a refreshing waterfall pool plunge, explore the gardens where your food grows, spot and hear wildlife all around you. The cottages have UV filtered water, provide daily housekeeping, and laundry service available for purchase.
Swimming Pool (outdoor)
Organic Farm to Table Cuisine
Vegan Scratch Kitchen
WiFi in Reception
Dedicated Yoga Platform
On-site Garden & Forest Overlook
In-room Kitchenette and Bathroom
Book Now to Reserve Your Spot!
Join hundreds of Yoga students who have received their certification or completed additional training at Caribe Yoga Academy!
Here’s how to book:
- Complete your Basic Registration at the form below.
- After registration, you’ll receive a thank you and a link to complete a deposit.
- Pay a $750 USD deposit to reserve your spot (deposits count toward the full program cost).
- You’ll receive an email confirming your reservation within 24 hours.
- Pay the remainder of $2,649 USD in Course Fees at least 21 days before the event.
Ready to get started! Reserve your spot today! (Here’s a quick note on why you should book directly with Caribe Yoga Academy)
Important Info: Cancellation Policy and Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
Questions? Email us directly at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you soon as we can![/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21″]
- All reservations for 200-Hour Level Courses require a deposit of $750 USD.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- If you chose to cancel your reservation/booking, we are unable to process refunds for any reason.
- The remainder of the cost of the course you have chosen is due 21 days before the course start date.
- In the unusual occasion where we are unable to host the course or Caribe Yoga Academy makes the decision to cancel your course, your deposit and any other course fees paid to Caribe Yoga Academy will be refunded to you in a timely manner.
Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
We’re a boutique Yoga Academy and many of our students come from international locations around the world. We don’t use a fancy booking system, and though you may have seen us on some of the popular booking sites (BookYogaRetreats and RetreatNetwork) we prefer instead that you book with us directly.
Why we use our own reservation system:
- Reservation systems are costly and take a lot of time to maintain (we prefer to focus on providing the very best, authentic and tranquil learning environment for our students)
- Booking Sites take a large fee from our customers AND our academy (sometimes as much as 30% goes to the site… and not to our school).
Booking Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy means that:
- Your deposit goes immediately to your benefit (instead of fees for an outside booking site)
- You’re helping Caribe Yoga Academy support our amazing staff and continue to improve the OM at Cashew Hill facilities
- You’re benefiting the local Puerto Viejo economy (we do our best to buy local and stay local… it’s how our community thrives!)
- Day 1